Knitter, spinner, weaver, dyer. Wool is my therapy, what's yours?

Friday, October 4, 2013

Finishing and photographing

I have a pile of things ready to be finished.
 


Sewing, washing, hemming, pressing and twisting fringe. FUN!
 
 
This scarf was the first warp I put on my new to me Louet Spring. Finally washed and ends knotted. 8/2 Tencel warp and weft.
 
 
This AWESOME scarf was woven for a Raveler, and used hand dyed sock yarn as the warp with 8/2 tencel as weft.


 
Only a Partial photo of this project because it is a Christmas gift! Woven with 10/2 Perle

 
And last but not least, a set of kitchen towels. The warp was hand dyed by Blazing Shuttles. I used 8/2 Cotton for weft, 3 in orange, 3 in navy and 2 in turquoise. These towels are listed in my Etsy shop!
 

 
Happy Weaving :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment