Knitter, spinner, weaver, dyer. Wool is my therapy, what's yours?

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A very productive weekend

Well this was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I was incapable of typing this and listening to my audio book. Apparently I cannot do both at the same time. Who knew?
 
A productive weekend it was though. I decided it was time to find something to hang my warping board on instead of just laying it on my table. I found these square closetmaid hooks at wallyworld.

 
Since these will be in my dining room, I didn't want to attach the board directly to wall!
 
 
 
Fits my 12 yard and 4.5 yard boards perfectly!
 
I also finished a scarf on my 15"Schacht Flip RH. This warp was knitting sock yarn in a SW merino. Hemstitched both ends.


 

 
The baby wolf was also warped, and back to front for the first time!!!! It went very well with few issues, and I plan to warp that way most of the time now. Yeah me! No pictures of that though, it is a super secret Christmas gift.
 
Happy Weaving :) 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment